Information regarding the Pool of Siloam, including
annual reports, newsletters, and Form 990s are available for download or by calling 318-631-2212
The Pool is also
in need of volunteer
healthcare professionals to provide care to patients in
medical, dental, vision, mental health and women's clinics.
contact us for more information on how you can help.
How can you help?
Pool of Siloam Medical Ministry is a self-standing, non-profit 501(c) 3
organization. We are staffed by volunteers and funded by
donations, grants, awards and in-kind donations. All
the Pool of Siloam are tax deductible.
a tax-deductible gift to the Pool of Siloam by December 31st.
The Pool of Siloam graciously accepts cash and in-kind
donations to support our service of providing free healthcare and
medications to our patients. For an online cash gift,
Or send to:
of Siloam Medical Ministry
4140 Greenwood Rd
Shreveport, LA 71109
you can help:
an extra vehicle that is no longer needed? A vehicle donation can
a great gift. Learn more here
- You can participate in Kroger's Community Rewards
program and designate the Pool
of Siloam as your charity of choice. Learn how here!
- When you do you online shopping through the website Louisiana
Gives, the Pool of Siloam Medical Ministry receives a
percentage fo teh purchase price of everything you buy at no extra cost
to you. Over 200 retailers are available including Amazon, Best Buy, Expedia, Fandango, and
the link: www.LouisianaGives.com/poolofsiloam
donations of supplies and services are also greatly
Below is a partial list of needs for the Pool.
free to share this list with your church or community groups to
encourage volunteering and donations for the Pool of Siloam. Your
organization may collect these items and contact the Pool to drop off
the donations they have collected.
to state pharmacy regulations, we are able to accept only unopened
packaged prescription medicine samples.
- Website design/hosting
- Printing, desktop publishing
- Legal Council
- Financial Audit, Accounting services
- Grant Writing
- Durable medical equipment and supplies
- Oxygen concentrators, tanks, CPAP
- Bath chairs, bedside commodes
- Home care supplies
Over the Counter medications and
- Pain relievers, aspirin, vitamins, minerals
- First aid ointments and creams
- Bug Repellent
- Relion glucometer test strips
- Wal-Mart $5 gift cards (so patients can purchase
their $4 medications)
- Soap, deodorant, shampoo, Toothpaste and
- Bus passes
- Healthy snacks
- Bottled water
- Coffee & coffee supplies (sugar, creamer,
- Office Depot Gift Cards
- Printer/Copier Paper
- Binders (1/2 or 1 inch width)
- Ink Cartridges (hp C7280)
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Garbage bags (heavy duty XL, 13 gal standard)
- Industrial window cleaner
Monday - Thursday 9 am -1 pm
All clinics operate by
Enrollment is done by
appointment only. Sorry, no walk-in enrollments.
Please call Michelle at
631-2212 during office hours to make an appointment to enroll.