Donations of supplies are greatly appreciated. Below is a partial list of needs for the Pool.
Feel free to share this list with your church or community groups to encourage volunteering and donations for the Pool of Siloam. Your organization may collect these items and contact the Pool to drop off the donations they have collected.
- Oxygen concentrators, tanks, nebulizers
- CPAP machines
- If you have medical supplies not listed here to donate, please call 318-631-2212 to determine our need
Over the Counter Medication/Supplies (must not be expired)
- Pain relievers, aspirin
- Vitamins, minerals
- First aid ointments
- Bug repellent
- Region glucometer kits: glucometers & test strips
- $5 Pharmacy gift cards (e.g. Wal-Mart)
- Pharmacy samples
- Printer/copy paper
- Ink cartridges (HP 61 & Epson 126)
- Office Depot (or similar) gift cards
- Facial tissue
- Paper towels
Donations of services are necessary for the Pool of Siloam to carry out its mission. Below is a partial list of service needs for the Pool.
- Professional healthcare services: Physicians, Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, PA’s, Nurse Practitioners, Nutritionists, Exercise Physiologists, Counselors, Psychiatrists, etc.
- Legal Council for patients
- Accounting and Bookkeeping services
- Interpretive Services
- Grant Writing
Donate a Vehicle
Thinking about selling your car, boat, motorcycle, truck, or other vehicle?
Donate it to the Pool of Siloam instead!
Pool of Siloam
The Pool of Siloam Medical Ministry is a self-standing, non-profit 501(c) 3 organization. We are staffed by volunteers and funded by gifts, donations, grants, awards, and in-kind donations. All donations to the Pool of Siloam are tax deductible.
Information regarding the Pool of Siloam, including annual reports, newsletters, and Form 990s are available for download or by contacting our office.
P.O. Box 4307
Shreveport, LA 71104
Clinic Hours of Operation
The office is open from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday thru Thursday.
Please call Michelle at 318-631-2212 to make an appointment to enroll.
Clinics operate by appointment only.